What you need to know
- A new build of Windows 10 is available for Insiders on the Slow ring.
- The update brings devices to build number 19041.172.
- The update comes with just a single fix.
A new Windows 10 20H1 build is available for Insiders in the Slow ring. The update brings devices to build number 19041.172. The new build comes with just a single fix that addresses an issue with the Windows key + J keyboard shortcut.
Here's the complete changelog provided by Microsoft:
- We fixed an issue that prevents the Windows logo key + J keyboard shortcut from giving focus to certain Windows tips.
- We are aware Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3that resolves the known issue with Edge.
The development of 20H1 is winding down, so it's not surprising to see a single fix in an update. The latest build is available now through Windows Update if you've enrolled in the Windows Insider Slow ring.
Sean Endicott is the news writer for Windows Central. If it runs Windows, is made by Microsoft, or has anything to do with either, he's on it. Sean's been with Windows Central since 2017 and is also our resident app expert. If you have a news tip or an app to review, hit him up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is it stable enough to use on a Surface Pro 3 ?
Yes it is. I have been using it in my main machine.
Can someone give me the wallpaper.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.