Microsoft is currently rolling out a software update for its latest Windows Phone, the Lumia 535, in certain markets. The changelog hints strongly that this update will fix some touchscreen sensitivity issues that have been previously reported by owners of the device, along with some other improvements and additions.
Here's the changelog for the update:
- Touch screen performance improvements.
- Cortana, the most personal digital assistant, is now available in more markets.
- You can easily switch your mobile data connection on or off in the action centre.
- Install phone updates more easily by scheduling them for a time that works best for you.
- Stability and performance improvements.
Be aware that this update is just for certain countries and that it may take a while for every Lumia 535 device to receive it. Currently our unlocked Lumia 535 is not seeing the update, so this could take a few days to completely roll out.