Microsoft this week rolled out a fresh update to Teams for iOS, bringing several handy new features to the app. Most notably, the update includes a slate of new calling-related features, but support for three new languages and several other tweaks and additions for chats are tagging along as well.
In terms of call features, Teams users on iOS will now be able to forward their calls to a PSTN number or anyone in their organization. The iOS app also now includes the ability to customize your voicemail greeting, as well as the option to turn off incoming video during a call. Within chats, you can tag people with @mentions using their first names only, and a new swipe action will let you quickly mark a chat as read or unread. That's in addition to native Indonesian, Romanian, and Vietnamese language support, and more.
Here's a look at all of what's new in Teams version 1.0.34 for iOS:
- Edit your team description and team photos
- From your chat list, swipe left on a chat to mark it as read or unread
- @mention someone with just their first name
- Forward your calls to a PSTN number, or to anyone in your organization
- Set your incoming calls to simultaneously ring anyone's phone in your organization, or a PSTN number
- Customize your voicemail greeting
- Turn off incoming video during a call to conserve your battery and data
- Microsoft Teams is now available in Indonesian, Romanian, and Vietnamese
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Teams users can check out all of what's new by grabbing the latest update from the App Store now.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.