Microsoft has announced details on its E3 2016 plans, which include its press briefing in Los Angeles on June 13 that will showcase its upcoming Xbox One and Windows 10 games. It will also invite 500 people in the L.A. area to attend its E3 2016 Xbox FanFest event.
Xbox Wire reports that Microsoft's E3 2016 press briefing will be live streamed on Xbox.com, the Xbox Twitch Channel, and on the Xbox Live Events Player on Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles. People who go to their local Microsoft Store location can also watch the briefing on a big-screen TV, or if you want to stay at home it will be shown on the Spike cable TV channel.
In addition, the Xbox Twitch channel will be streaming directly from E3 for several hours each day from June 14-16.
Finally, Microsoft will hold Xbox FanFest during E3. 500 fans will participate in the event from June 13-15 which will offer a number of experiences:
- Entry into the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing on Monday, June 13th, 9:30 am PDT, in downtown Los Angeles
- A custom-built backpack filled with gaming swag
- Access to play all-new exclusives and our biggest blockbuster games coming this holiday
- The chance to meet some of the industry's top developers, leaders and influencers
- Even more surprise events during the week
More information on how fans can get tickets to Xbox FanFest will be revealed soon, but they must be 21 years of age or older and they must be in the L.A. area during the event, as Microsoft will not be offering travel or accomodations.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.