Microsoft's Labor Day sale includes big savings on PCs, movies, and more
Labor Day may still be a week away, but Microsoft is already celebrating with some solid deals.
Microsoft has kicked off a fairly big labor day sale in its online store, and there are some solid deals to be had on PCs, movies, TV shows and more. In all, the Microsoft Store is offering up to $350 off (opens in new tab) select PCs, while the Windows Store is offering (opens in new tab) to shave up to 67 percent off of movies and TV shows.
Here are some of the PC highlights:
- Dell XPS 13 9360 (opens in new tab) - Save $250
- Razer Blade 14 (opens in new tab) - Save $100
- Huawei MateBook (opens in new tab) - Save $350
- HP Envy 27 AiO (opens in new tab) - Save $200
- Alienware Aurora R5 (opens in new tab) - Save $200
If you're on the lookout for movies and TV shows, here are some of the bigger highlights of the Windows Store's sale:
- Harry Potter: The Complete 8 Film Collection (opens in new tab) - $59.99 (was $74.99)
- Kong: Skull Island (HD) (opens in new tab) - $9.99 (was $19.99)
- John Wick Chapter 2 (opens in new tab) - $9.99 (was $14.99)
- Mr. Robot seasons 1 and 2 (opens in new tab) - From $14.99 (was $24.99)
- Westworld season 1 (opens in new tab) - $29.99 (was $38.99)
There's a whole lot more to each sale, all of which can be found at the Microsoft Store and Windows Store now. And you've got some time to decide, as the PC deals are set to run through September 5, while the movie and TV show price cuts will expire on September 4.
- See at the Microsoft Store (opens in new tab)
- See at the Windows Store (opens in new tab)
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Dan Thorp-Lancaster is the former Editor-in-Chief of Windows Central. He began working with Windows Central, Android Central, and iMore as a news writer in 2014 and is obsessed with tech of all sorts. You can follow Dan on Twitter @DthorpL and Instagram @heyitsdtl.