Two more apps from the connected device company Misfit have been released for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The Misfit Link app offers new features for the Misfit Shine 2, Flash or Flash Link, while the Misfit Home app lets users control the Misfit Bolt smart light bulb.
Here's what the Misfit Link can do:
As stated, the Misfit Home app controls the Misfit Bolt smart light bulb, which cost $49 each and are similar to Philips Hue.
- Transform your room using dynamic lightscapes, from a warm glow to an ever-changing rainbow.
- Design custom lightscapes from your favorite photos.
- Select from millions of colors.
- Adjust the brightness to just the right level to fit your mood.
- Create and manage multiple rooms.
- Wake up to a simulated sunrise.
Earlier this week Misfit updated their sync app for Windows 10, which lets users view and monitor their health data collected from their Misfit wearable tracker.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.