Here are a bunch more rumors about Microsoft's Project Pink, courtesy of Paul at MoDaCo, most making total sense and overlapping what we've already heard.
- Running the show has been Microsoft's "PMX" team -- Premium Mobile Experience -- which includes the assets gained from the purchase of Sidekick-maker Danger.
- Verizon's the main carrier on board, though other agreements are in place.
- The "Turtle" sports a 3.5mm headphone jack and a 5-megapixel camera. The "Pure" camera is 8 megapixels.
- Both devices are dual branded with Microsoft and Sharp.
- The OS has the same kernel as Windows Mobile 7, but won't look or feel like WM7. The UI is written in Silverlight and uses Seadragon. Looks kinda familiar.
- Zune HD software and Xbox integration are on board.
- As these are targeted toward the mass market, parental controls are on board.
- There is a unified messaging experience. (Should be interesting to see how it matches up against the Palm Pre.)
- Turtle and Pure will get their own launch party, not at CES.
Keep an eye on the MoDaCo thread, as Paul promises more details.
EA reportedly cancelled a Star Wars: Battlefront spinoff in 2019
According to a new report from Jason Schreier at Kotaku, EA canceled another Star Wars game in 2019. This title was known as Viking and would've been an open-world spinoff of the Star Wars: Battlefront games.
New Minecraft Dungeons developer diary details different environments
Minecraft Dungeons has a new developer diary, showing the different kinds of environments players will be able to explore in the game, such as underground tombs or spooky forests.
Here's everything we know about Microsoft's new Android phone, Surface Duo
Microsoft's mythical Surface phone is now a reality. This is everything we know so far about the Surface Duo, powered by Android.
Jazz up your XPS 15 with these great accessories
There are so many accessories that can help to enhance your Dell XPS 15 experience that you’d be remiss if you didn’t consider some of them. Here are a few of our favorites.