The Windows Phone version of the MX Player media app got an update today with a few improvements listed. It also shows that there's a new subtitle function with several formats.
Here's what been improved and added in this latest version of the app:
- a. Modify player function
- b. List management practices to improve
- c. Intermittent modify the reading of the file.
- a. MicroDVDSubtitle (.sub)
- b. TMPlayerSubtitle (.txt)
- c. PowerDivXSubtitle (.psb)
- d. WebVTTSubtitleBasic (.srt)
The developer behind MX Player first launched the Windows Phone version, along with one for Windows 8.1, in December but said it was a prototype, meaning it lacked many of the features found in other versions. This update shows that the developer continues to work on the Windows Phone version and we should see even more improvements and additions in the future.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.