myTube for Windows Phone update adds video upload notifications and more
MyTube remains one of the best third-party YouTube apps for Windows Phone. Today, there's a new update that adds the ability for the app to receive video upload notifications, among other improvements.
Here's a look at what you will get when you download and install the 184.108.40.206 update:
- Ability to receive video upload notifications from 10 channels of your choice (go to that channel's page to enable notifications)
- Developer messages no show up as small notifications, which you can tap to view the full message
- myTube's share page changed to focus on watching videos, rather than adding them to the "watch later" list
- Layout change for "add to playlist" popup
- Layout fixes for devices with on-screen navigation buttons
- Fixed bug that sometimes caused a crash when signing in with no internet connection
If you have never tried myTube, the full version costs $0.99 but you can also download a trial version for free from the Windows Phone Store.
Thanks to Abhishek and Aamir for the tips!
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
really wish MS clears it for universal app on PC store.
That's why I stopped using it.