Aspiring DJs may want to check out a new addition to the Windows Store: FL Studio Mobile for Windows 10 PC and Mobile. The app has appeared without much fanfare on the Windows Store, offering a music production environment that should look familiar to those who have previously used the desktop version of FL Studio.
FL Studio Mobile looks to offer full music production on the go. Here's a look at some of the highlights:
- High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
- MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
- Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
- Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
- Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
- Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
- Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
- Save and load your songs, export to WAV and MP3
- Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
- Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the next level!
- Wirelessly share project data with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App instances.
If you'd like to give FL Studio a shot on your Windows 10 device, you can hit up the Windows Store to grab the app now for $15. If you do give it a go, also be sure to let us know what you think in the comments!
Thanks to Amandeep and Farpras for the tips!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.