The official Starbucks app has made its debut on Windows 10 Mobile. The app is available in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K., and allows you to pay for your orders directly from your phone. You can also locate stores near your location, track rewards, check your Starbucks card balance, and much more.
Here's the breakdown of what's available:
- Pay: Use your phone to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway Starbucks locations in the U.S.; 1,000 Starbucks stores in Canada; and 700 Starbucks stores in the U.K.
- Card: Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your Card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between Cards.
- Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with the app at company-operated Starbucks® stores in the U.S. and Canada.
- Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your Rewards and custom offers with the My Starbucks Rewards® loyalty program.
- Gift: Send Starbucks eGifts to friends.
- Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
The long-awaited app is certainly feature-rich. If you like getting your coffee from Starbucks, be sure to download the app from the link below, and let us know how you're liking the official client in the comments.
Thanks for the tip Duane!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.