The official Starbucks app has made its debut on Windows 10 Mobile. The app is available in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K., and allows you to pay for your orders directly from your phone. You can also locate stores near your location, track rewards, check your Starbucks card balance, and much more.
Here's the breakdown of what's available:
- Pay: Use your phone to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway Starbucks locations in the U.S.; 1,000 Starbucks stores in Canada; and 700 Starbucks stores in the U.K.
- Card: Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your Card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between Cards.
- Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with the app at company-operated Starbucks® stores in the U.S. and Canada.
- Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your Rewards and custom offers with the My Starbucks Rewards® loyalty program.
- Gift: Send Starbucks eGifts to friends.
- Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
The long-awaited app is certainly feature-rich. If you like getting your coffee from Starbucks, be sure to download the app from the link below, and let us know how you're liking the official client in the comments.
Thanks for the tip Duane!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Minecraft Dungeons lead talks its next DLC and the future endgame
We talk Minecraft Dungeons’ recent Jungle Awakens DLC, the Creeping Winter expansion, and future endgame plans with game director, Måns Olson.
Fix up your Xbox Elite Controller with these parts
Need some replacement parts for your Xbox One Elite Controller? From new paddles, grips, bumpers, thumbsticks, and more, we have you covered.
Hands-on with Windows 10 build 20161 showcasing the new Start menu
Yesterday, Microsoft released a new build of Windows 10 that includes an updated Start menu design with translucent Live Tiles, improvements to Notifications, and behavior changes to things like Tablet Mode and the Taskbar. It's been a while since Microsoft released a build with any surface-level changes, but now it's finally happened, we're back showcasing all the changes on video.
10 must-have apps for any new PC
You just purchased a new PC and set it up, and now you're looking for some great apps. Look no further. These are the best apps for your new Windows 10 PC.