If you're a big OneNote fan, the August update for the app has arrived with a number of solid new features to try. Some of the more notable additions in this latest version include the ability to insert pictures directly from Bing's image search, text to math, and web search for definitions and more directly from OneNote.
Here's a look at all of what's new:
- Text to Math: Use your keyboard to type an equation as text in OneNote, and use Math to solve it or draw a graph.
- Smart Lookup: Get definitions, wiki articles, and top related searches from the web without leaving OneNote
- Insert online pictures: Use Bing's Image Search to safely insert photos and images without ever having to leave OneNote.
- Tables of all shapes and sizes: One cell or many? Choose the number of rows and columns you need to organize your content. Once you've got a table, you can add or delete rows or columns, add table shading, or sort your content.
- More highlight colors: Yellow isn't the only color in the rainbow. Now you can highlight with blue, green, red, and more.
- Zoom in, zoom out: Use the new Page Width option on the View tab to zoom out to see all the notes on your page, or zoom in to focus on just what you need.
The August update is slowly rolling out now, and will arrive for everyone throughout the coming weeks. You'll want to make sure you're on OneNote version 17.8471.5772 to see all of the new features, but don't be alarmed if the update isn't available right away.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Is the ThinkPad P1 or ThinkPad P53 better for your needs?
Lenovo's ThinkPad P1 and ThinkPad P53 are relatively powerful, but one is far better cut out for heavy-duty specialized work. We compare the two workstations to help you figure out which one is better for you.
Got $200? If so, you can afford one of these excellent displays.
Getting a great PC monitor doesn't mean you have to spend megabucks. There are naturally some compromises, and you won't get 4K in that price range. But that's not always a bad thing. These are the best options for less than $200.
How to watch Netflix together with your friends using Netflix Party
Whether you're in a long-distance relationship or want to watch movies and TV shows with your friends and family, Netflix Party makes it easy. It allows you to sync playback across multiple devices so you can enjoy things together.
Master email with one of these awesome apps for Windows 10
Looking for a bit of variety in your email game? Need something powerful to handle the mail you send and receive? These are the best email apps for Windows 10.