Farming simulators are sleeper hit games — low profile, but somehow widely popular. Today, Techland Publishing and developer Ice Flames released a new patch for Pure Farming 2018 on PC. Update 1.1.5 addresses more than 130 bugs and brings over seventy gameplay features. The content should come to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 soon from what we understand.
Pure Farming 2018's development has been greatly influenced by the community and a lot of the features launching today are a result of player feedback. The companies received more than 8,000 social media messages and over 1,400 active topics on Steam forums.
Some of the main additions are listed below.
- Fixed issues with motion blur.
- Improved reflections and brightness on realistic mirrors.
- Fixed issues with the positioning of the header in the vehicle shed.
- General vehicle diagnostics fixes.
- Fixed occasional issue where inputs were blocked when using loaders.
- Fixed a rare error in which you couldn't enter a vehicle after loading the game.
- Physical corrections of the rear weights.
- You can now get vehicle information through the new Dell tablet.
- There are now more tips available on loading screens.
- The L200 truck now has loading animations.
- Free goats.
- New farming machines.
- New first-person mode.
- More realistic mirrors.
- External steering wheel support.
- Worker behavior improvements.
- New weather forecasts.
- Slightly better graphics.
It's great to see that the developer is supporting Pure Farming 2018 this aggressively after launch. Hopefully this trend will continue in the future. Until then, be sure to check out the game because now it plays better than ever.
Keep an eye on WindowsCentral.com/Gaming for all the latest in Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, accessories, news, and reviews!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.