R.B.I. Baseball 15 will be hitting the Xbox One next week on Tuesday, March 31. Play through the baseball season as a part of your favorite teams in authentic, MLB-licensed ballparks.
R.B.I. Baseball introduces a number of new features to the franchise, including online multiplayer, stat tracking, and full team rosters. Here is the full list of changes coming with R.B.I. Baseball 15:
- ONLINE PLAY: Play in online multiplayer mode in friendly and ranked games.
- BALLPARKS: Newly crafted authentic MLB ballpark designs for all 30 franchises.
- FULL ROSTERS: Set the active 25-man roster from each franchise's 40-man roster. Beginning in April, roster updates will be available throughout the season.STAT
- TRACKING: Track batting and pitching statistics in season mode.
- GAMEPLAY SETTINGS: Pick the competition level – Easy, Medium or Hard.
R.B.I. Baseball 15 is coming to the Xbox One via the ID@Xbox publishing program, and will be available for $20 on release. You can pre-order the game now from GameStop.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Benchmarking the new Surface Book 3 15 with GTX 1660 Ti and 10th Gen i7
Although it's too early for a review, here are some initial benchmarks from the new Surface Book 3 15-inch with a Core i7 and NVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti (Max-Q) and how it compares to Surface Book 2 and other premium laptops. Spoiler: While the CPU is just OK, that 1660 Ti definitely bumps up the Book 3's potential.
HP devices are facing BSOD and boot loops, but HP appears to have a fix
HP users saw some serious issues with PCs over the weekend, including the Blue Screen of Death and boot loops. Now, an update from HP might fix the issue.
Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Guide: Everything you need to know
Minecraft Dungeons is here, and it's time to run through everything you need to know about the game.
Our top 10 picks for survival games on Xbox One
There are a wealth of survival games on Xbox One, with gameplay that revolves around hunger, thirst, and oftentimes, finding shelter (or even building your own). These uniquely challenging games are plentiful on Xbox, and here are our favorites.