R.B.I. Baseball 15 will be hitting the Xbox One next week on Tuesday, March 31. Play through the baseball season as a part of your favorite teams in authentic, MLB-licensed ballparks.
R.B.I. Baseball introduces a number of new features to the franchise, including online multiplayer, stat tracking, and full team rosters. Here is the full list of changes coming with R.B.I. Baseball 15:
- ONLINE PLAY: Play in online multiplayer mode in friendly and ranked games.
- BALLPARKS: Newly crafted authentic MLB ballpark designs for all 30 franchises.
- FULL ROSTERS: Set the active 25-man roster from each franchise's 40-man roster. Beginning in April, roster updates will be available throughout the season.STAT
- TRACKING: Track batting and pitching statistics in season mode.
- GAMEPLAY SETTINGS: Pick the competition level – Easy, Medium or Hard.
R.B.I. Baseball 15 is coming to the Xbox One via the ID@Xbox publishing program, and will be available for $20 on release. You can pre-order the game now from GameStop.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Join us LIVE for the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30PM ET
We're LIVE with the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30pm ET, make sure you're there!
The Black Friday keyboard deals you need to know about
Getting your hands on a new keyboard is exciting for PC users, and thanks to Black Friday, it's more affordable than ever before. Here's a look at the best Black Friday keyboard deals available now.
Microsoft’s ‘Project Latte’ aims to bring Android apps to Windows 10
Microsoft is working on a software solution that would allow app developers to bring their Android apps to Windows 10 with little to no code changes by packaging them as an MSIX and allowing developers to submit them to the Microsoft Store. The project is codenamed 'Latte' and I'm told it could show up as soon as next year.
Plow through enemies with these great beat 'em ups for Xbox
Feel the urge to unleash some pent up frustrations on armies of bad guys? Here are some of the best beat em' ups and hack n' slashes to bring your much-needed catharsis.