We've been following the development of v7.0 of Resco Photo Manager for sometime now (see our early review) and today it has gone official, hitting the gold status.
To refresh, the main changes are:
- WM 6.5 registration fixed
- Touch friendly user interface
- User interface is in new graphic
- Add GPS position to any image and make a diary of your trip
- Locate geo-tagged image on map (using Google Maps)
- Different skins available
- Letter & date navigation bar
- Folder content preview
- Rotation , navigation and zoom gestures
- Double tap image to quickly view detail in original size
- GUI animations
- Support of G-sensor
- Convert image to JPG, PNG and BMP
- Text notes can be saved into EXIF
- Upload to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa supported
- Upload image with comment and GPS location
Our early impressions were basically this a very impressive and worthy photo application, in fact it sets the bar. Check it out here.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!