Sea of Thieves 'Crews of Rage' event begins, adds new chests
Sea of Thieves just got even better.
What you need to know
- Sea of Thieves is an open-world pirate adventure from Rare.
- The game just got the "Crews of Rage" event.
- The event brings with it a number of changes like new types of skeletons, cursed chests, and more.
- Sea of Thieves is part of Xbox Game Pass.
Today, Rare revealed the next update for Sea of Thieves. The "Crews of Rage" event not only brings new cosmetic items, but it also brings with it a new "Cursed Chest" and more.
You can take a look at the major features below.
- Duke has several "Bounty Voyages" for brave pirates to take, which will not only give you a chance to nab these new "Chests of Rage" but will also present opportunities to use them against skeletons.
- The intimidating "Molten Sands Fortress" is roaring into life in response to Captain Flameheart's machinations. All other Forts have gone cold.
- There are more tomes to collect.
You can read more about the update on the Sea of Thieves website. We can't wait to see what's new!
Best of the best
It'll last you a couple of months
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over 200 games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.