We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and for this week's episode, Dan and Zac dive into their impressions of Surface Laptop 5 and Pro 9, the raw performance of the RTX 4080, why the Xbox Keystone device was put on hold, and an exclusive interview with the Senior Vice President and General Manager of Compute and Gaming at Qualcomm!
- ARM CPUs predicted to hit 30% PC market share by 2026 | Windows Central
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 preorders and where to find stock - live report | Windows Central
Find us elsewhere:
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.