Windows Central Podcast #292: Surface impressions, Qualcomm interview
Qualcomm is ARMed for the future
We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and for this week's episode, Dan and Zac dive into their impressions of Surface Laptop 5 and Pro 9, the raw performance of the RTX 4080, why the Xbox Keystone device was put on hold, and an exclusive interview with the Senior Vice President and General Manager of Compute and Gaming at Qualcomm!
- ARM CPUs predicted to hit 30% PC market share by 2026 | Windows Central
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 preorders and where to find stock - live report | Windows Central
Find us elsewhere:
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Zac Bowden is a Senior Editor at Windows Central. Bringing you exclusive coverage into the world of Windows on PCs, tablets, phones, and more. Also an avid collector of rare Microsoft prototype devices! Keep in touch on Twitter: @zacbowden.