Star Wars Battlefront II Battle on Scarif update pushed back to mid-April
We'll be waiting just a short while longer.
What you need to know
- Star Wars Battlefront II first released in 2017.
- Since then, it's received numerous content updates and additions.
- The Battle on Scarif update was originally meant to be out weeks ago.
- The Battle on Scarif update is being moved back due to the team now adjusting to working from home.
While the next update for Star Wars Battlefront II was supposed to release back in late February, the team had to adjust to working from home and as a result, things have slipped. Today, a new community update has shed some light on when players can expect to hit the beaches of Scarif. The update is now tentatively planned to release sometime in mid-April.
While this delay is disappointing, it's also very understandable given the state of everything going on. If anything else changes or new additions to the game are detailed, we'll be sure to keep providing updates.
Across every era
A sprawling Star Wars feast
Star Wars Battlefront II covers every era of Star Wars films, allowing players to fight through the Clone Wars, the age of the Rebellion or the battles of the Resistance and the First Order.
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Samuel Tolbert is a freelance writer covering gaming news, previews, reviews, interviews and different aspects of the gaming industry, specifically focusing on Xbox and PC gaming on Windows Central. You can find him on Twitter @SamuelTolbert.