We previously covered this contest just over a month ago, and the response the Windows Phone team have had from student developers is really impressive. 20 students have already received a special "Mango" device to aid them in unleashing their creations.
There are still 30 "Mango" handsets to be won by students for great prototypes. Here's how you can enter:
- Make sure you’re registered for DreamSpark
- Download and install Expression Studio Ultimate and the new Mango Windows Phone Developer Tools (available free as a member of DreamSpark)
- Get the free Sketchflow Template for Windows Phone and create a Sketchflow mock-up of your app
- Post the Sketchflow mock-up somewhere online and tweet out the link using the hash tag #WPAppItUp
- We will review all prototypes and will contact the developers who submit the best ones and send them a special Mango developer device
Be sure to check out all the submissions on the official blog post. We've also linked Achia's entry (Colorful Sketch) below too.
Source: Windows Phone Developer Blog, thanks Achia for the heads up!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.