Trivial Pursuit & Friends coming to Windows Phone on Oct. 22
If you happen to have fond memories of playing Trivial Pursuit with your family in days gone by, that same experience will soon be available with some added twists on Windows Phone. Game loft has announced that Trivial Pursuit & Friends will be launching on the platform on October 22. The game looks to offer the familiar Trivial Pursuit experience, along with some added twists. Here's the breakdown:
More Ways to Play
- Duel: A lightning-fast mental showdown
- Blitz: A frantic trivia party with 4 players competing simultaneously
- Events: Take on a brand-new, specially themed quiz every week like Zombie Apocalypse, Fashionista, Sports Champs, and Do You Like Chili Peppers?
The Ultimate Answer for Fun
- Take the world-famous quiz game with you and enjoy it anytime, anywhere
- Discover modern and social gameplay that lets you go head-to-head against friends… or make new ones
- All the quality, content and challenge you'd expect from the Trivial Pursuit name
- Thousands of questions available
- 6 categories to master, including photo questions
Join the Quiz Community
- Create a custom avatar and show off your unlocked titles, badges and decorations
- Chat with your friends and opponents in the game
- Create and share your own stumpers for the world to guess
- Gain experience and progress through the game to earn amazing in-game prizes!
Are you excited to check out Trivial Pursuit & Friends when it arrives on October 22? Let us know in the comments below.
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Dan Thorp-Lancaster is the former Editor-in-Chief of Windows Central. He began working with Windows Central, Android Central, and iMore as a news writer in 2014 and is obsessed with tech of all sorts. You can follow Dan on Twitter @DthorpL and Instagram @heyitsdtl.
or are you another complainer who doesn't have idea about game development... anyway, if you don't like it? don't buy it or play it if free. it's not like they have a gun on your head and tell you to do it. It's funny because all these games you call "rip-offs of other franchises" were available on PC many years ago. making them rip-off too... but I don't expect you to think with logic, you just want to complain about Gameloft... who at least are trying to give users more games instead of being like those developers of mediocre apps saying "ok we will not support WP, not enough users"
...I want a steam stream app on Xbox one. I'd pay lots for that, board games are ok too I guess.