If you were looking for more ways to curate your Twitter lists, the company has some good news for you with the latest tweaks to its progressive web app (PWA). According to the September 17 update to the Twitter PWA release notes, you can now access your lists directly from your profile image, and you can add and remove people with multiple lists at once (via Windows Latest).
Of course, there is the usual smattering of bug fixes here as well. Here's a look at the official notes:
- We have now added a List info screen that allows people who use lists to change the list name, privacy settings and subscribe to lists. You can find this by clicking on the "i" icon on the top right of a list.
- We have also added the ability to add/remove people to/from multiple lists at once. To do so, click/tap on the gear icon in a user's profile and click/tap on the option "Add or remove from Lists" from the dropdown menu.
- You can access your lists by clicking/tapping your profile image and clicking/tapping on the "Lists" option in the dropdown menu. You can always view other lists by going to a user's profile, clicking/tapping on the gear icon and clicking/tapping on "View Lists" from the dropdown menu.
- Fixed drag and drop into media compose.
- Fixed overflow of long hashtags.
- Fixed media gallery display in RTL languages.
- Fixed Tweet translations for Traditional Chinese and Norwegian.
- Fixed a bug where Direct Messages were frequently not marked as read.
- Fixed a bug where elements appeared on top of full screen videos in iOS.
Because these changes have been made to the PWA, you'll see them pop up across Twitter's mobile site, as well as the Windows 10 app and Twitter Lite for Android.
See at Microsoft Store (opens in new tab)
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.