What you need to know
- Two Point Hospital is a delightful hospital management simulator that combines satisfying mechanics with quirky humor.
- The game has successfully translated to consoles, but has a ton of additional expansions and content packs on PC.
- Now, Two Point Studios is releasing Two Point Hospital JUMBO Edition, which bundles all of this content into one game.
- The JUMBO Edition will be available on Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch starting March 5, 2021.
Two Point Hospital is the successful revival of the hospital management sim genre, and combines wonderful humor with clever and engaging mechanics to create an overall fantastic game. Unlike some other games in similar genres, Two Point Hospital also translated well to consoles like Xbox, PlayStation, and the Switch. While the base game still contains plenty to do, Two Point Hospital has been missing some of the expansions and content packs that is present on PC. Two Point Studios is fixing this problem with Two Point Hospital JUMBO Edition.
Two Point Hospital JUMBO Edition bundles the base game (which is already included through Xbox Game Pass) with four expansions and two content packs. This means new areas in which to build a fully functioning hospital, new illnesses to cure and cures to discover, and two content packs filled with items for your hospitals. The JUMBO Edition will include:
- Bigfoot. Build a hospital in the snowy Pointy Mountains, and cure a variety of frozen illnesses with the help of Mr. Yeti.
- Pebberley Island. Trade frozen for tropical at Pebberley Reef, where your hospital is looking for the secret to eternal youth.
- Close Encounters. This expansion trades real-world biomes for secret facilities, government secrets, and the possibility of alien life.
- Off the Grid. Take your hospital green and make it eco-friendly, but watch out for a variety of new illnesses in this clean energy expansion.
- Retro Items Pack. 26 retro-themed items for your hospital.
- Exhibition Items Pack. An art-themed pack for your hospital.
Two Point Hospital JUMBO Edition launches on Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch on March 5, 2021. Players will be able to buy the JUMBO Edition to gain access to all of this content, or buy each pack separately if they desire. If you haven't tried Two Point Hospital yet, it's currently available through Xbox Game Pass, making it easy to jump in and build your hospital.
All of these expansions will require some additional space, so make sure you're stocked up with one of the Best SSDs for Xbox Series X|S.
A catalog of games
All your gaming needs, in one subscription.
Is the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate the best value in all of gaming? It's possible. Ultimate bundles your Xbox Live Gold subscription, an Xbox Game Pass subscription for both Xbox consoles and Windows PCs, and Xbox Cloud Gaming for on-the-go. That means access to hundreds of games, with more added all the time, for a single monthly subscription cost.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Zachary Boddy (They / Them) is a Staff Writer for Windows Central, primarily focused on covering the latest news in tech and gaming, the best Xbox and PC games, and the most interesting Windows and Xbox hardware. They have been gaming and writing for most of their life starting with the original Xbox, and started out as a freelancer for Windows Central and its sister sites in 2019. Now a full-fledged Staff Writer, Zachary has expanded from only writing about all things Minecraft to covering practically everything on which Windows Central is an expert, especially when it comes to Microsoft. You can find Zachary on Twitter @BoddyZachary.