In a new and reportedly "final" video for the software, we get to see exactly how it will play out on our future Windows Phone 7 devices.
The program differs mostly in the UI, specifically featuring a "cloud" view of your contacts in addition to the traditional "long scroll" view. It seems a bit busy to us, but we're all for different takes on software and we know some of you will prefer this--alternatives are always good.
The listed features of Twozaic are:
- Twozaic supports different views of all your twitter timelines: cloud view, histogram & ordinary list view.
- You can also post pictures with geo location using Plixi (Tweetphoto), Yfrog or Twitpic.
- Twozaic supports multiple accounts with easy switching.
- You can search users and tweets.
- You can create your own lists, add members, and follow lists of other people.
- Twozaic offers full support for managing your friends and followers as well as sending and managing direct messages.
Read more on it here: https://www.virtual-remote.com/; watch the full demo video after the jump!
Update 6: Microsoft wants all of TikTok, but Trump's order may interfere
The Financial Times reports that as part of negotiations, Microsoft is now inquiring whether it can buy all of TikTok, instead of just the business in the US., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. This new plan would include India and Europe (and excluding China).
Apple responds to Xbox Project xCloud iOS block, Microsoft kicks back
With Microsoft's Project xCloud streaming platform locked out from iOS devices, Apple doubles down on App Store restrictions.
Microsoft-TikTok deal is a 'poison chalice,' says Bill Gates
In a new interview, former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates called a potential deal to acquire TikTok a "poison chalice," referencing the fraight nature of TikTok's forced sale in the U.S.
Best video-conferencing backgrounds to make virtual meetings more fun
With the shift to working from home, we're all having a lot more virtual meetings on apps like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Skype. While meetings are rarely "fun," online meetings offer a chance to mix things up with virtual backgrounds. Here are just a few to get you started.