In a new and reportedly "final" video for the software, we get to see exactly how it will play out on our future Windows Phone 7 devices.
The program differs mostly in the UI, specifically featuring a "cloud" view of your contacts in addition to the traditional "long scroll" view. It seems a bit busy to us, but we're all for different takes on software and we know some of you will prefer this--alternatives are always good.
The listed features of Twozaic are:
- Twozaic supports different views of all your twitter timelines: cloud view, histogram & ordinary list view.
- You can also post pictures with geo location using Plixi (Tweetphoto), Yfrog or Twitpic.
- Twozaic supports multiple accounts with easy switching.
- You can search users and tweets.
- You can create your own lists, add members, and follow lists of other people.
- Twozaic offers full support for managing your friends and followers as well as sending and managing direct messages.
Read more on it here: https://www.virtual-remote.com/; watch the full demo video after the jump!
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been here covering Microsoft since 2007 when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, Microsoft Surface, laptops, next-gen computing, and for some reason, watches. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics and ran the projectors at movie theaters, which has done absolutely nothing for his career.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.