Not only will the game get a new difficulty setting, but there are plenty of costume packs coming as well. A lot of the content is free for everyone but cosmetic items can be purchased separately or come with the season pass. Here's everything you should expect in Assassin's Creed Origins in December.
- A new Nightmare difficulty level will be available soon. The enemies will become more resilient to damage and more dangerous.
- Enemy scaling is coming in December as well. When this option is activated, the game automatically scales the lower level enemies to your level.
- Nightmare and First Civilization cosmetic packs items will be available in Heka Chests.
- A new event quest, Here Comes a New Challenger, will introduce you to Horde mode to satisfy your warrior longings. You can prove yourself in the Cyrene arena against unlimited waves of foes.
- Gladiator Items Pack is coming on December 12, 2017. This pack is pretty self-explanatory given its title.
- A mysterious Wacky Items Pack is coming on December 26 but we don't know its content. Supposedly, this pack will be a perfect fit for the Bath Towel outfit.
Hopefully Ubisoft will continue supporting the game like this for many months to come. The title is a fresh start for the series in many ways because it adds proper role-playing mechanics to the franchise.
Assassin's Creed Origins takes place in Ancient Egypt, a land of majesty and intrigue, but one that is disappearing in a ruthless fight for power. You play as a Bayek, the first Assassin, who must unveil dark secrets and forgotten myths as you go back to the one founding moment: the origins of the Assassin's Brotherhood.
Assassin's Creed Origins launched on October 27, 2017 on Xbox One, Windows PC and PlayStation 4. Be sure to check it out at retailers if you like third-person adventures. The game supports 4K resolution on Xbox One X and looks stupendous.
Keep an eye on WindowsCentral.com/Gaming for all the latest in Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, accessories, news, and reviews!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Looking for a new standing desk for working at home? Check out this table
Over the last month, I've been reviewing the FlexiSpot E5 3-stage dual-motor standing desk. I've been looking for a standing desk ever since the ongoing pandemic started, as I'm sure many of you have been too. It's more important than ever for us to be comfortable and healthy at home while working, and I think getting yourself a standing desk of some kind is a great way to do that.
Review: EnGenius ECW230 is one of the best cloud-based APs you can buy
EnGenius is making grounds with its new license-free cloud-backed networking equipment and the ECW230 is the company's new flagship PoE supporting access point with full support for mesh networks. Is it worth the high asking price? We took one for a spin to find out.
Watch Dogs: Legion review — A step in the right direction for Ubisoft
Watch Dogs: Legion works on multiple levels. Its "Play as Anyone" system lets you truly play as almost anybody and the story drives you deep into the heart of a fascist uprising.
Replace your Xbox Bluray player with these 4K UHD Bluray Players
While the specs and price of the Xbox Series S make it tempting, what can you do with all your 4K UHD Blurays? Buy a player, that's what.