While we've been busy globetrotting there's been a lot of news happening including something called E3 2019. Luckily, we have this little video digest to catch you up on all the latest and greatest news happening around Microsoft, PC, Xbox, Surface, and more.
Grab your favorite beverage and tune in (this one is a bit longer due to a lot happening)!
The #WeekInMicrosoft episode No. 11
- New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
- Your Xbox will soon be a free personal Project xCloud server
- Microsoft debuts Xbox 'Project Scarlett' at E3 2019, coming holiday 2020
- Apple brings iCloud for Windows to the Microsoft Store
- RESPAWN by Razer is a 'mental performance drink' made for gamers that tastes pretty good
- Opera is launching a browser built for gamers, early access kicks off June 11
- UWP developers christen annual 'Launch' event with major myTube update, 3 new apps
- Microsoft reportedly teased dual-screen Surface 'Centaurus' for employees
More on Windows Lite and WCOS:
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Does Dell's XPS 13 or Acer's Swift 5 work better for you? We compare.
The late-2019 refresh of Acer's 14-inch Swift 5 is mostly a winner, but how does it match up to the latest Dell XPS 13 9300 model that's better than ever? We pit the two against each other to help you pick a winner.
Microsoft's 'Project Catnip' PWA for Windows Insiders is dead
Microsoft has killed off its plans for "Project Catnip," a Progressive Web App (PWA) for Windows Insiders to keep up on the latest news going on with the Insider program. The company says it's still exploring options for some of the features explored in the PWA.
Would Surface Duo's dual displays make up for a bad camera? (Poll)
The Surface Duo is gunning for a late 2020 launch, but the lack of a rear-firing camera bump certainly doesn't paint a picture of a high-quality contemporary smartphone camera. Does the folding functionality make up for it?
Want a full number pad on your laptop? These are your best options
Just because laptops are getting smaller doesn't mean you can't get one with a dedicated number pad.