As promised earlier this month, Wells Fargo has launched its new online banking app for Windows 10 Mobile. The older Windows Phone 8.1 app will no longer be supported.
Here's a look at the list of features for Wells Fargo customers who want to use the new app:
- Easy sign-on using your existing Wells Fargo Online username and password
- Exceptional security features, including our Online Security Guarantee
- An option to set your language preference to Spanish
- View account balances, including your available balance and pending deposits
- Deposit checks quickly using your Windows 10 Phone's camera
- Help avoid fees and get notified of suspicious activity with text or email alerts
- View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
- Find one of our approximately 12,800 ATMs or 6,200 retail banking stores nationwide
- Access money management tools, including My Spending Report
- Make transfers between your accounts at Wells Fargo as well as at other Financial Institutions
- Pay your bills quickly and easily with Bill Pay
- Send money to just about anyone with a U.S. bank account without sharing account numbers. All you need is a mobile number or email address.
- Streamlined Navigation: An improved way to find account and investment resources
- Brokerage Account Overview: A consolidated view of all of your accounts, all in one place
- Portfolio Page: Simplified page highlights key data and holdings details
- Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access
- Our Online Security Guarantee gives you added protection against unauthorized account access
- We never transmit your account number (your accounts are referred to only by nicknames), and account information is not stored on your phone
There's no word yet if the Wells Fargo app will be adding support for Windows 10 PCs and tablets.
Thanks to Mark for the tip!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.