What you need to know
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands launches on November 23 or November 24 based on your time zone.
- The latest expansion to the MMO takes players into the afterlife.
- After the level cap was crunched down to 50, players will now be able to level back up to 60.
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands was originally scheduled to launch on October 27 but was postponed until November 23 to give the development team some extra time to polish and balance the experience. Now that day is almost here!
If you can't wait to journey into the realms of the dead and fight against the threat of the Jailer and Sylvanas Windrunner, you'll want to be logged in at launch time. The game will be launching simultaneously in most major markets around the world, which means that the time will depend based on your location. We've put together a handy list:
- 3 p.m. PST November 23 (Los Angeles)
- 6 p.m. EST November 23 (New York)
- 8 p.m. BRT November 23 (Sao Paulo)
- 11 p.m. GMT November 23 (London)
- 12 a.m. CET November 24 (Paris)
- 1 a.m. SAST November 24 (Cape Town)
- 2 a.m. TRT November 24 (Ankara)
- 2 a.m. MSK November 24 (Moscow)
- 3 a.m. GST November 24 (Abu Dhabi)
- 7 a.m. CST November 24 (Taipei)
- 8 a.m. KST November 24 (Seoul)
- 10 a.m. AEDT November 24 (Sydney)
We're excited to get the chance to play through all the new content. Check back here soon for our Shadowlands review.
Easy to use
With Battle.net gift cards, you can stock up and grab whatever games or add-ons your heart desires, including World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, the next major expansion for this long-running MMORPG.
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.