What you need to know
- Windows 10 build 18362.10024 is now available on the Slow ring.
- This 19H2 build focuses on delivering fixes and getting Slow ring Insiders ready to receive the final release build.
- 19H2 is expected to release in the coming weeks as the November 2019 Update.
As Microsoft gears up to release the November 2019 Update in the coming weeks, it has released another 19H2 preview build for Slow ring Insiders. Windows 10 build 18362.10024 is now available on the Slow ring, and it brings some fixes that were shipped as part of the latest cumulative update (opens in new tab) for the May 2019 Update.
Additionally, Microsoft says that this build prepares the Slow ring to receive the final November 2019 Update release build. From Microsoft:
Here's a recap of the highlights included in the cumulative update:
- Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Updates for verifying user names and passwords.
- Updates for storing and managing files.
The Windows 10 November 2019 Update will be the final name for 19H2, and it's expected to release in the coming weeks — potentially on November 12 during Patch Tuesday. The update is much smaller in scope than previous feature updates, acting more akin to a service pack release for the May 2019 Update. The 20H1 update, expected in the first half of 2020, will be more expansive from a feature standpoint.
I'm on RP ring and have had build 18363.418 for over a week
than your good to go for the November 2019 update/1909.
Slow ring will soon be merging with the fast ring/ 20H1 builds.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.