If you want to do some scrapbooking but don't like making things in the physical world, the recently launched universal Windows 10 version of the PicCollage app may be for you. The app, which is a highly popular one on iOS and Android, allows users to collect and mix images, text and more to make highly detailed digital collages.
Here's a look at its features:
- Import photos from your Pictures folder and web image search
- Simple touch gestures to rotate, resize, flick to delete
- Double-tap a photo to edit photo with Lumia photo effects, clip photo, adjust borders, copy/paste images, and "flip" stickers.
- Draw anything you want on your collage using Ink!
- Just tap on the lower-left Frame icon, and swipe to select a frame to make an instant collage!
- Clip photos by outlining the area you want with your finger
- Lots of backgrounds and stickers to choose from!
- Download template collages for your collage!
- Share your creations to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
While the app is free to download and use, it does offer additional templates and other content via in-app purchases.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.