Windows Central Podcast 208: Surface Duo, ARM chips, Windows 10 in 2021
On this episode of the Windows Central Podcast: Microsoft's own chips, Surface Duo, and Windows 10 in 2021
We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Zac and Dan sit down for one more podcast episode in 2021. They begin with an analysis of rumors that Microsoft is creating their own Arm chips for servers and Surface devices. Also on the docket is the near and longer term future of Surface Duo, the greatness of TikTok, and a new beta of the Edge browser.
Cyberpunk 2077 continues to generate controversy, especially on consoles. Dan review the HP EliteBook x360 G7, and Zac reports on what we can expect from Windows 10 in the first half of 2021. All that, plus their things of the week!
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on December 22nd 2020.
- Microsoft reportedly creating its own ARM chips for servers and Surface PC | Windows Central
- Surface Duo officially coming to Canada, France, Germany, and the UK in 2021 | Windows Central
- TikTok updated with support for Surface Duo's dual-screen displays | Windows Central
- Microsoft Edge Beta now lets you sync tabs and history across Android and Windows 10 | Windows Central
- List of Cyberpunk 2077 known bugs and launch issues | Windows Central
- HP EliteBook x360 1040 G7 review: Thinner, lighter, but still shy of greatness | Windows Central
- Surface and Windows 10: What to expect in the first half of 2021 | Windows Central
- Namecheap: Online privacy is probably the best way you could invest your $10 right now. And Namecheap VPN knows all about safe and private access to the Internet. Namecheap is currently offering 86% off their yearly VPN plan - only $10 for a whole year of online privacy. To get your deal, go to Namecheap.com/wcp and add a yearly VPN plan to the cart.
- Woven is the all in one calendar perfect for busy people. Try Woven Premium for free for 21 days at usewoven.com/windows.
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @WindowsCentral with hashtag #wcpodcast
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Zac Bowden is a Senior Editor at Windows Central. Bringing you exclusive coverage into the world of Windows on PCs, tablets, phones, and more. Also an avid collector of rare Microsoft prototype devices! Keep in touch on Twitter: @zacbowden.