In this week's podcast, Dieter takes another look a the BlackJack II - part of his ongoing love it / hate it / love it saga with the device -- this time with with the added bonus of a bum unit that needs replacing.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Check out Microsoft's Getting Started with Podcasts article
- Just listen to it here with this flash player:
Read on for some brief show notes and links about the BlackJack II!
Notes and Links:
Be sure to email us -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- we want to talk about what you want to hear about. You can also leave us a voicemail to be played on-air: 866-904-5882 x222.
A couple hints in this podcast that are worth knowing about if you have a BlackJack II:
- LED Alerts: Neat App for BlackJack II
- GPS Config for BlackJack II and Q9h (and others)
- ...and one bonus: BlackJack II: Use Any MP3 as a Ringtone
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
- Swim below as Leviathans by Fireproof Babies
- Drop by Raga Flow by Killbotz
- Midnight by Paradox
- GONE by djsociopath
- Purple Schlep by Whip Snapper
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.