This week: Dieter and Mal round up and analyze the CTIA 2009 announcements and respond to your email. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
- Hands-On Impressions, Video of the HTC Snap
- Microsoft's Robbie Bach live at CTIA
- Hands-on: Samsung Propel Pro
- Hands-On with the Samsung Mondi
- Hands-On with the Inventec V112 and its MEMS Display
- Hands-on with the Elektrobit Satellite/Terrestrial WinMo 6.5 Beast
- Microsoft gives more marketplace details! Themes!, Upgrades to 6.5!
- Bolt Browser Updated
- Treo 800w: USB host port works!
- Ask WMExperts: How can I receive files directly to the SD card via Bluetooth?
Thanks to Marc, Erik, Anthony, Matt, and David for writing in!
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!
Great show this week. You guys have convinced me that I need to cloud sync, but I'm a little overwhelmed by my options (EAS, OWA, My Phone). Is there a good overview of the different services available, or a definitive tutorial on how to set up your recommended one?
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.