Gameloft is on a tear lately with Windows Phone, publishing many new titles in the last few months. Unfortunately, they have also seemingly ditched any ideas of Xbox LIVE certification, opting instead for direct releases to the Store.
Today, they have a new game on the market dubbed Order & Chaos Duels. The game is a massive 449 MB in size, but it runs on a 512 MB devices like the Lumia 520. The reason it has low memory requirements is because it is not an action game per se, but rather a turn taking card game based off of the ongoing Order & Chaos series, including O&C Online and the new Heroes of Order and Chaos.
From the game description:
"Order & Chaos Duels is a free trading card game (TCG) in a magical fantasy universe that features online mulitplayer battles (PvP). This free multiplayer TCG game will allow you to manage your deck, battle with your deck, play games online and more."
The game is almost 500 MB in size due to the high quality imagery used:
- Nearly 300 gorgeous cards to collect, with all the heroic fantasy-art style of the Order & Chaos games (MMORPG & MOBA)
- Fast & accessible duels on the go with spectacular special magic effects for the cards
- Deep content & strategy with the game mechanics of a traditional trading card game (TCG)
- Epic live and asynchronous online multiplayer games
- Quests & adventures to fight against evil and free the world of Haradon
- Optimize your deck for battle in solo & online multiplayer PvP modes
We are going to go ahead and say this is for the diehard Order & Chaos fans, champions of abbreviations in game descriptions, or those who used to play Magic: the Gathering. Order & Chaos Duels is a free game and with the content it contains, it should keep users busy for some time.
Thanks, Lance_WPCentral, for the tip!