After previously releasing their free-to-play fantasy themed collectible trading card game Order & Chaos Duels for Windows Phone earlier this summer, Gameloft has now ported the game over to Windows 8.1 as well.
Just in case you are not familiar with the game, here's a quick list of its features:
- Nearly 300 gorgeous cards to collect, with all the heroic fantasy-art style of the Order & Chaos games (MMORPG & MOBA)
- Fast & accessible duels on the go with spectacular special magic effects for the cards
- Deep content & strategy with the game mechanics of a traditional trading card game (TCG)
- Epic live and asynchronous online multiplayer games
- Quests & adventures to fight against evil and free the world of Haradon
- Optimize your deck for battle in solo & online multiplayer PvP modes
What do you think of Gameloft bringing this game to both Windows Phone and Windows 8.1?