Telegram Messenger Beta for Windows Phone grabbed an update today, and it brings with it some nifty improvements and features. The update, which clocks in at version 126.96.36.199, includes integration with phone contacts, the ability to open a chat with a user in Telegram from telegram.me and username links, and several other fixes and improvements.
The complete list of changes in the update are as follows:
- Telegram.me/username links open a chat with the user in Telegram
- Integration with phone contacts
- Improved support for chat background
- Fix self-destruct timer
- Fix emoji keyboard on Full HD screens
- Other improvements and fixes
If you're unfamiliar with Telegram, it is a chat app that focuses on speed and security. On the speed front, Telegram allows you to easily send a message off to up to 200 people at once, and broadcasts to up to 100 contacts in a single go.
Feel free to check for the update or give the app a shot at the link below.
Thanks to Zapella for the tip!