Microsoft has rolled out an update to Xbox Music today that brings with it a number of notable fixes, including the ability to buy individual tracks or songs that was removed after the update last week. Microsoft advises that updates to the app will be less frequent now as the team will be working on new features that will be coming to Windows 10.
Here are some of the fixes that the Xbox Music update brought:
- Thirteen of our top unexpected app exits (e.g. playback during sync, changing filter with selected songs)
- Album and artist art issues:
- Some local tracks not showing album art in Now Playing
- Album art flashing while shuffling large collections
- Background artist art flashing
- Inconsistent display of album art when offline
- Local or sideloaded albums not showing album art in Recent Plays
- Content sync interruptions causing all future syncs to fail
- Deleted songs don't always get removed from your collection
- Unable to playback albums in certain circumstances
- Inconsistent sorting of songs that start with an article (e.g. "A")
- Download Xbox Music (free)
Thanks to everyone who sent in this tip.
Source: Xbox Music