And now, the Samsung Epix user Manual
Speaking of the AT&T Samsung Epix, we now bring you the manual of the i907, courtesy of CellPhone Signal. The additional details, some of which are pretty standard, plus one biggie at the end:
- 2MP camera. (See more below.)
- Stereo Bluetooth
- Customized themes.
- AT&T Navigator.
- It does have a stylus.
- Silent mode: "Press and hold to place your device in silent mode. (About time someone other than Palm has hopped onto that train.)
- No dedicated audio jack. (Boo.)
- Beaucoup choices for text entry. You have the physical qwerty keyboard, an on-screen keyboard, or gesture-based text entry which "allows you to enter characters using single strokes."
- While the camera may only be 2MP, you've got a number of options. Single shot, multishot, mosaic, night shot and panorama. Resolution up to 1600x1200. A 10-second time. White balance. Sepia/green/aqua/negative effects. Video sharing.
- And the coup de grace: Ms. Pac-Man. Say no more.
Marco, you're the man.
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
I wonder how thick, thick is?
The Pro comes in at 4.49"L x 2.36"W x .53D and the BJII is 4.4"L x 2.36W x .4"D. I wonder if the "fat" is perceived due to the slightly larger foot print? Or simply due to comparing it with the iPhone?