What you need to know
- Apex Legends Season 3 is coming on October 1.
- To celebrate, there's a new trailer for Season 3 showing off the new Legend, Crypto, as well as the new map: World's Edge.
- World's Edge is themed on a clash of ice and fire, with extreme elements and weather conditions.
Apex Legends Season 3 is coming soon, as recently announced on Twitter. To tease what's coming in the next season, Respawn has released a new, stylized trailer showing the cast everyone is familiar with dropping into new territory alongside the mysterious newcomer Crypto. That new territory is an entirely-new map called World's Edge, which features strong themes of fire and ice. You can check out the snazzy new trailer below:
World's Edge is on Planet Talos, which is a seperate system altogether, as the previous map was set on Planet Solace. We'll likely learn more about this new world (and the new Legend, Crypto) as Season 3 gets closer to release on October 1. Apex Legends is entirely free-to-play, with paid Seasons that allow players to complete different challenges to unlock different cosmetics skins and items.
An easy way to pay
Whether you just have to have the latest skin, you're getting a new game or anything else, one of the easiest ways to pay is through grabbing a gift card.
Xbox (opens in new tab)
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
Lol, the end of the trailer says October 1st, we know when it's coming
Ye it says october 1st two the beginning not the end
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.