After a few months of internal testing, the Bank of America app is now live for Windows 10 on PC and Mobile. The store listing for the app officially appeared a few days ago, but it was made available to download today.
This launch release is a return from Bank of America to the Windows Store, as it removed its older app for Windows Phone devices in 2015. Here's a look at its features:
Manage Your Accounts
- Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
- View mortgage, auto loan and linked Merrill Edge® and Merrill Lynch® investment account balances
- Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info
- Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)
- Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
- Schedule/edit/cancel payments
- Pay eBills
- Add/Edit Pay To accounts
- Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
- Immediately see the processing deposit in your account
- Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
- Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
Help Stay Secure
- Change Online ID or Passcode
- If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you so you can call us to verify your transactions and unblock your card
Thanks to everyone for the tips!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.