Starting last December Bank of America let its intentions be known by promising a return to Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Fast forward to March and internal testing of the app began with a planned summer release.
It looks like that date is getting close as the Store link for the Universal Windows App has been discovered by Saul C., who tipped us on the news. As expected, the link is for private testing meaning those without beta access cannot access the actual app. At the very least, however, we can see some newer images of what the app will look like when it finally hits in the coming weeks.
The store listing notes the following features in the app's description:
Manage Your Accounts
- Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
- View mortgage, auto loan and linked Merrill Edge® and Merrill Lynch® investment account balances
- Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info
- Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)
- Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
- Schedule/edit/cancel payments
- Pay eBills
- Add/Edit Pay To accounts
- Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
- Immediately see the processing deposit in your account
- Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
- Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
Help Stay Secure
- Change Online ID or Passcode
- If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you so you can call us to verify your transactions and unblock your card
The new Bank of America app comes in at around 70 MB and will be available for phone and PC with full access to all of the bank's online and mobile features.
You can see the Store listing for the Bank of America app below, but once again you will not be able to download it. We'll, of course, keep you posted when it finally does go public.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.