What you need to know
- Bungie is the developer of titles like Halo and Destiny.
- It's working on another game aside from Destiny.
- It seems like this title is an RPG with necromancers and swords.
- Of course, the endless loot remains the same.
Tomorrow, Bungie will reveal what the future holds for Destiny 2, but what about its next project? It seems like it's going to be a role-playing game (RPG) set in a mystical realm filled with dungeons and necromancers. A post on Bungie's jobs website — first spotted by The Game Post — said the following.
It'll be interesting to see what the team comes up with. I'm hoping for a Destiny 2 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim hybrid. It seems like there's going to be sword-based combat since the listing says, "You are the glue between the sword and the reward."
The Darkness has arrived
Shadowkeep is the latest Destiny 2 expansion, bringing players a terrifying new adventure against the Hive and sees the arrival of a mysterious, fear-inducing threat.
Best of the best
It'll last you a couple of months
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over 200 games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.