If you are in the market for a calculator app to cover just about every calculation need imaginable, check out the Windows Phone app Calculator Toolbox.
The app was recently updated to version 2.2 and adds a handful of new calculators to the toolbox, OneDrive integration and more.
Please note this update only applies to the paid version of Calculator Toolbox. The free, ad-supported version will eventually see the update but will lack premium features such as OneDrive integration and Excel report generation.
With OneDrive integration, you now have the ability to back-up your saved calculations (mortgages, auto loans, auto leases, etc.) to the cloud. The additional calculator categories includes Sales and Area with four new individual calculators under Sales and two under Area.
Additional new features with the version 2.2. update include:
- Secondary tiles now support transparent front and back tiles. New Toggle switch to enable Tile transparency under settings.
- Added new Conversion units under Speed (knot), Volume (cubic millimeter, acre-inch, acre-feet), and Weight (stone).
- Ability to generate Mortgage Summary excel report from Mortgage Results page.
- 3D pie charts for Mortgage Results.
- Enhancements and bug fixes to Calculator.
- Mortgage Affordability calculator now supports Property Tax and Insurance fields.
- Future Value calculators now support Term in months up to 999.
- UI enhancements to Unit Converter, Calculator, Tip Calculator Decimal to Fraction calculator and Mortgage Results.
- Fixed crashing issues experienced on phones with non-English locale.
The update also includes your customary performance improvements and minor bug fixes across several calculators. The updated features were based on user feedback and adds a good bit more meat on the bone with Calculator Toolbox.
Along with the update, there is one more bit of housekeeping the developer has asked us to pass along. The app is currently running $.99 but in 48 hours, the price will increase to $1.99 to help cover costs associated with operation.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
George is the Reviews Editor at Windows Central, concentrating on Windows 10 PC and Mobile apps. He's been a supporter of the platform since the days of Windows CE and uses his current Windows 10 Mobile phone daily to keep up with life and enjoy a game during down time.