Paradox Interactive today announced that the Snowfall expansion will launch on November 14, 2017. The name says it all. A season pass will also be available on the same day, as well as the Cities: Skylines Premium Edition which includes the base game and all seven pieces of content which are part of the season pass.
The content which will be coming to Cities: Skylines is as follows:
- Snowfall: It's a full expansion which adds snow, as the name suggests. Have no fear, it's deeper than just a weather effect.
- Natural Disasters: This is also another full expansion which, you guessed it, adds terrifying natural disasters.
- Mass Transit: The Mass Transit expansion enhances all facets of transportation. This is the last full expansion.
- High Tech Buildings: This is a content creator pack and also self-explanatory.
- Art Deco: This is a content creator pack and makes everything fancy.
- Relaxation Station: Do you love the radio stations? Well, this is a new one.
- Rock City Radio: This is another station which will probably blast Rock music like it's 1980.
Console players have been asking for these expansions for a long time and it's finally happening. The Snowfall expansion appears to be a lot of fun and should drastically change the game for those who game on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Be sure to check out the expansion in November. Until then, be sure to check out the base game because it's $39.99 on the Microsoft Store because it's around $50 on Amazon for some odd reason.
Keep an eye on WindowsCentral.com/Gaming for all the latest in Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, accessories, news, and reviews!
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.