Composer for Ori and the Will of the Wisps is scoring Halo Infinite's soundtrack
The most beautiful soundtracks.
What you need to know
- Right after Halo Infinite gets its first campaign gameplay reveal, we're finding out who's behind the game's epic soundtrack.
- The composer Gareth Coker, who scored for games like Ori and the Will of the Wisps is working with another composer to score the music for Halo Infinite.
- The other composer is Curtis Schweitzer, who worked on games like Starbound and many others.
- Halo has always been known for incredible soundtracks, and with such talent Halo Infinite shouldn't be any different.
After the Xbox Games Showcase, Gareth Coker, the composer for games like Ori and the Will of the Wisps and many others took to Twitter to reveal that he has been working with 343 Industries on the soundtrack for Halo Infinite, alongside composer Curtis Schweitzer, who is famous for working on games like Starbound and Interstellar Rift.
I am happy to announce that I'm scoring @Halo Infinite alongside @cschweitzer https://t.co/na1tOfslPbI am happy to announce that I'm scoring @Halo Infinite alongside @cschweitzer https://t.co/na1tOfslPb— Gareth Coker (@garethcoker) July 23, 2020July 23, 2020
The talented cast shows that Halo Infinite should continue the powerful legacy past Halo titles have set, of having gorgoues and expansive soundtracks that rival any other game. Halo Infinite deserves no less, after a satisfying and beautiful gameplay reveal shows that 343i wants to give fans exactly what they want in a next-gen Halo experience.
The next adventure in the saga
A new great journey awaits
Halo Infinite is nearly upon us, and it's sure to be an incredible game filled with wonder, adventure, and more.
Xbox Series X/S
- Xbox Series X: Everything we know
- Best games coming to Xbox Series X/S
- List of Xbox Series X specs
- What is the Xbox Series X release date?
- How much does Xbox Series X cost?
- Why you can't preorder Xbox Series X yet
- Best Xbox Series X Headsets
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Zachary Boddy (They / Them) is a Staff Writer for Windows Central, primarily focused on covering the latest news in tech and gaming, the best Xbox and PC games, and the most interesting Windows and Xbox hardware. They have been gaming and writing for most of their life starting with the original Xbox, and started out as a freelancer for Windows Central and its sister sites in 2019. Now a full-fledged Staff Writer, Zachary has expanded from only writing about all things Minecraft to covering practically everything on which Windows Central is an expert, especially when it comes to Microsoft. You can find Zachary on Twitter @BoddyZachary.