Currencies released for Windows Phone 7
Stephansen Consulting has released Currencies, a currency converter app for Windows Phone 7. It's currently available over at the Windows Phone 7 Marketplace and will run you $.99. A trial version is also available.
Key features include:
- Add your most used currencies to your own list of favorites.
- Set your home currency.
- View rates by your home currency.
- Convert between currencies.
- Currencies can be updated automatically when you start the application.
- Currencies will use your selected Windows Phone theme colors.
Based on the demo video, the application looks nice and takes full advantage of the hub layout. We'll have a full review of Currencies up soon.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
George is the Reviews Editor at Windows Central, concentrating on Windows 10 PC and Mobile apps. He's been a supporter of the platform since the days of Windows CE and uses his current Windows 10 Mobile phone daily to keep up with life and enjoy a game during down time.