Dawn of Steel breaks through defenses to launch on Windows Phone and Windows 10
Superweapon and Flaregames have announced that their hit new strategy title Dawn of Steel is now available for download on both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Dawn of Steel allows players to build up and develop their own base while controlling raid parties to overcome enemy bases. Think Clash of Clans, but in a sci-fi setting and with the ability to actually control your units on the battlefield.
As previously covered, Dawn of Steel Some takes place on the planet Leviathan where humanity has discovered a precious resource called plasma. That's essentially what you're fighting over. Rights to mine this incredibly valued resource. Here are some highlighted features:
- A gorgeous world with stunning FX rendered in full 3D
- Fine-tune your attacks with direct unit control
- Intuitive swipe mechanics for devastating special attacks
- Four powerful Rigs with wholly unique abilities
- Hundreds of different customization options
- Unlock and conquer new territories across a dynamic world
- Build the perfect base, balance your defenses, and crush your opponents
Grab the universal game from the Windows Store and let us know your initial impression of Dawn of Steel. The title will work on Windows Phone, Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 8.1/10. It's also worth nothing that while this is a free title to download, there is a collection of in-app purchases.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.