Gameloft has been busy today with new game launches and updates. That includes the fantasy "hack and slash" RPG Dungeon Hunter 5, which had added Xbox Live support for both Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 versions.
Besides the Xbox Live support, here's what's else is new with the game, and it's actually a big content update:
- Now 5 more Stronghold rooms to build up with 5 new deadly traps, from the vicious Venom Spitters to the unpredictable Scorching Gyro!
- Update-exclusive daily events, set in one of these Stronghold rooms, designed and trapped by the most wicked Xinkashi builders and guarded by Lady Tzimeko, the finest blade from the Far East.
- Make good use of the tickets won during these events to get a chance to reap the most powerful items in the Xinkashi chest. Hire up to 5 minions to guard your Stronghold, and master 5 new weapons and armors, forged in the undying fire of the Xinkashi mountains.
- Engage in new weekly Wanted Challenges to earn 5 new boss armors and weapons. The Death Knight and his fellows in evil are far less of a threat when you are equipped with their gear!
- Unleash your newly found power in three new missions in solo mode!
- The soul of a warrior lies in his gear. Discover our new collection book, see what you have looted, and what awaits you!
- Minor bug fixes and other improvements.
Let us know what you think of the new update, and the Xbox Live support, in the comments.
Thanks to Pratham and Chauhan for the tips!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Hands-on with Surface Duo's OS gestures, spanning, app groups, and more
Microsoft's Surface Duo is coming soon, and the company has been working hard on finalizing the version of Android that will be shipping on Surface Duo later this year. Microsoft has released several emulator builds over the last few months, with each one progressing with new changes, bug fixes, and overall polish. Let's go hands-on with the latest build!
Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Guide: Everything you need to know
Minecraft Dungeons is here, and it's time to run through everything you need to know about the game.
Teams is raising the bar to 1,000 participants in interactive meetings
Microsoft Teams will soon give users the ability to hold massive interactive meetings. The company is upping the participant limit of interactive meetings to 1,000. Further, presentations will soon be able to hold up to 20,000 viewers.
Go sim racing in style with any one of these great cockpits
Sim racing has experienced a boom in 2020 and that's led to some serious interest in getting a good cockpit. Whether you're new to the scene or more experienced and looking to up your game, one of these cockpits will give you comfort and support while you race all day and night.