What you need to know
- Evil Genius 2 is the long-awaited sequel to Evil Genius from Rebellion, and lets players become the world's greatest super-villain.
- The game was announced ages ago, but finally has a release date alongside a brand-new trailer for players to enjoy.
- Evil Genius 2 releases on Steam for PC on March 30, 2021.
- In Evil Genius 2, players will be able to build lairs, recruit henchmen, execute diabolical plans, and attempt to dominate the world.
Eight months after we saw the first gameplay footage for Evil Genius 2, we now have a release date for the highly-anticipated Evil Genius follow-up from Rebellion. The best series for players looking to become a diabolical super-villain won't have much longer to wait now, with Evil Genius 2 releasing on Steam on March 30, 2021. That's right, Evil Genius is only two months away. To commemorate the moment. Rebellion is releasing a new trailer for Evil Genius 2 showcasing their evil game in action.
In Evil Genius 2, players will be able to:
- Play through four campaigns each headed by a different evil genius with various twisted visions for the world.
- Explore three island locations that are perfect for building your own super-villain headquarters.
- Build an epic lair for your super-villain to execute their terrifying plans, with tons of customization and base-building mechanics.
- New, well, everything including rooms, henchmen, traps, agents, and so much more that players can discover and use.
- Of course, world domination is a big focus of Evil Genius 2, and there'll be plenty of ways for players to execute their plans.
The game releases March 30, but you can see Evil Genius 2 on Steam right now. You can also check out some screenshots right below. Prepare for the arrival of Rebellion's ultimate super-villain simulator by picking up one of the Best Gaming Keyboards for PC.