Microsoft has detailed the changes Office Insiders can check out in the latest Slow ring Insider release of its Office Mobile apps. Coming along in the monthly batch of updates for December, you'll be able to check out some minor tweaks to Excel and OneNote that should delight users.
Here's a look at what's new for Office Insiders this month:
- Lasso select now at your fingertips with Excel Mobile: Tap the Surface pen button to use Lasso Select on ink without visiting the ribbon.
- Select and move objects with greater ease in Excel Mobile: Use your Surface pen to resize, rotate, move handles on objects and more.
- Open more files with Excel Mobile: Now you can open files that contain form controls and Scenario Manager on your device.
- Add multiple Microsoft accounts to OneNote: You can now add all of your favorite notebooks to OneNote, even if the notebooks were created by using different Microsoft accounts.
- Undo easily with OneNote: Minds can change anytime! Use the undo button to rewrite and undo your note-taking history.
If you're part of the Office Insider Slow ring, you should be able to check out all of these improvements with updates to OneNote and Excel Mobile now. Also be sure to let us know what you think of the changes in the comments once you've had some time with them.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.