A bug that has been annoying just about every Forza Horizon 4 player, or at least, those chasing the achievements, is that the "Antique Restorer" will not unlock when you complete all the barn finds. It's been given plenty of feedback, and having investigated, Playground Games is ready to publish a fix.
The November 7 content update will deliver the long-awaited 20G and for many, finally a 100 percent completion on their achievements. The update is fairly small and dedicated to fixes, but that's no bad thing.
The cross-platform fixes look like this:
- Fixed a bug where some players were not being awarded "Antique Restorer" achievement, despite having collected all the Barn Finds.
- Updated the reward for Winter trial to make the Green Morph Suit clothing item available to players.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to get their vehicle reset (either through flipping, or missing a checkpoint) during Team Adventure.
- Prevent cars from appearing ghosted whilst in Photo Mode.
- Fixed a bug where Drivatars were all showing as Wristband Level 1 in race results screens.
- Fixed an issue where completing a Route Blueprint event would leave the player at the end of the on-disc route, rather than the blueprinted route.
- Route Blueprint fliers now show "Custom Route" to distinguish then from other Blueprints.
- Added a Report button to Designs, Tunes, Photos, Vinyls in the Creative Hub menu.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not prompted to join the session.
- Reduced the chance of sessions failing to start in Ranked Team Adventure following successful matchmaking.
- General Stability improvements.
There are also some PC and racing wheel specific fixes as part of the update, which you can find on the Forza Support blog.. There's no time published for the update to roll out, so keep an eye on your updates throughout the day.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.